Welcome to all visitors and thank you for joining us!
New parishioners, please register using this form: St. Paul's Registration Form
Farewell to parishioners leaving the Parish. Please be sure to let the Parish Office know.
- As of August 25th, the British Columbia mask mandate became effective.
- Archbishop Miller has stated it is prudent that, as in all other indoor gatherings in BC, the wearing of masks will be required when attending Mass in the churches of the Archdiocese of Vancouver.
- Everyone aged 12 and older must wear a mask.
- Please note: a face shield is not a substitute for a mask.
BINGO COVID PROTOCOLS (Oct. 14, 2021)
Decree from Archbishop Miller (July 13, 2021)
Regarding the reinstatement of the obligation to participate in the Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligations
Monday to Saturday, 30 minutes before morning Mass; Saturdays from 3:30 to 4:45pm; by appointment at 604-277-3213
- Friday 7:30pm Mass will begin on July 16.
- The Adoration Chapel is re-opening - see details.
Reality in Truth and Reconciliation
(June 16, 2021) In this homily, Father Cristino Bouvette says the enduring faith of his Indigenous grandmother shows the real peace of Christ heals even the torments of residential schools.
Statement from Cardinal Thomas Collins
(June 3, 2021) Statement from Cardinal Thomas Collins, Archbishop of Toronto re Discovery of Children's Remains at former Kamloops Residential School
Expression of Commitment – Archdiocese of Vancouver
(June 2, 2021) Letter from Archbishop Michael Miller in light of the heartbreaking disclosure of the remains of 215 children at the former Kamloops Indian Residential School.
Parish bulletins are now being emailed to subscribers. Subscribe today.
Support your parish when you cannot attend:
Have you signed up for FORMED?